Specified Systems Signs Inspection for Building WoF Form12A
building specified systems signage needs an ongoing inspection to comply with the requirements of building WoF, wish to reduce cost on this inspection?
A sign is required to be listed on a compliance schedule for the purposes of specified system 14 where the sign relates to one or more of the specified systems 1–13
Maintenance & Testing process (performing standards: _______ etc.)
Responsive maintenance should be carried out in accordance with the nominated performance and inspection Standard of the associated system, and to ensure signs remain correctly positioned and legible and where appropriate ensure the escape route is identified.
Typical Testing includes:
Inspections of signs required for emergency purposes to be illuminated shall (as for emergency lighting) be done monthly, for other signs inspections will be done monthly and annually.
1. Check all signs are clean, clear, legible and have not been covered or obstructed
2. Check that signs have not been removed, damaged or defaced
3. Check all signs are of the correct type
4. Check all signs are present and in the right location
5. Check that all illuminated signs are checked and maintained in accordance with emergency lighting requirements (see CS-SS4 emergency lighting system if applicable)
6. Check that all exit signs are still visible and in place
7. Check all signs are still relevant. i.e. give correct instructions
Examples of signs relating to specified systems 1 to 13 include, but are not limited to:
We simply beat IQP & Fire compliances inspection* quote by 20% which means we won’t be beaten on price and services.
“If You’re Not Satisfied That We Have Met Our Contracts, Pay Us What You Feel It Was Worth”
That’s how confident we are in our team, capability and practices
Contact us, as an approved IQP who covers this area, we will look after you